Monday, March 16, 2009
and today
I'm feeling overwhelmed with this new struggle, I've always been emotional, I've always spoken freely on whatever was on my mind i think, at least i like to that i didn't become a drama queen until my late teens.... but God knows, i just feel stifled by my emotions lately, i feel like if i could just clean the slate, if i could just wipe everything, every thing that still hurts, everything that makes me cry, everything that makes me angry, and start new maybe just maybe i could learn from my mistakes and control myself a bit better. i feel irrational, i feel like I'm acting over the top, it's very frustrating to feel that way and not completely understand why or how to reduce it to a faint once in awhile annoyance. i wish i could get a grip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment