Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ahhh

i just want to be left alone, and i don't understand why people in my life are taking it so personally, my now estranged husband the most, he made choices in our marriage that made me feel like less, less of a woman, less pretty, less wanted... name it i just felt less, and he was sorry, i do believe that, i forgave him, i whole heartedly did, but ever since I've felt not good enough, like my life just sucked, and now, i don't want to be with anyone, i don't want to be with him anymore, sorry it hurt his feelings but it's been less then a year since he asked for a separation, so don't know what changed except for me. i just want to go to school achieve the goals I've set for myself, raise my kids to be good people, I'm not looking for relationships of the romantic kind. I'm happy being alone. and if people in my life really love me really love me, then i don't see why this should be hard. just be happy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment